Use of the Website is subject to these Terms. Users who choose not to accept the Terms are not authorised to use this Website. Educational Ebooks may choose to amend and update the Terms at any time. Any changes will be effective as soon as they are displayed on the Website. Accordingly, Users should read these Terms from time to time for any changes.
Educational Ebooks does not accept responsibility or liability for the content of any linked third party website. We do not endorse any linked website and are not responsible for the products or services, views or actions of any third party organisations.
These Terms shall remain in full force and effect for the duration of your access period.
Educational Ebooks has the right to disable or terminate any account (on a permanent or temporary basis), at any time, if in our opinion a User has failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms. Educational Ebooks reserves the rights to exercise all rights and remedies that may be available to it in law or equity.
Any content accessed through Educational Ebooks may only be accessed by the User.
A User is defined as:
• An individual who purchases ebooks from Educational Ebooks
• An individual who accesses ebooks through the Website or the App
Users are entitled to download the App onto their personal devices, free of charge. The App can be downloaded from Google Play or iTunes.
Alternatively Users can access the Website via a supported web browser.
The User may access their eBook for use within the classroom or personal use at home.
A User’s account can only be accessed on one device via the App at any point. Only one User may log onto their Educational Ebooks account at any point. Users may not share their account access with any other party. Users should ensure that log in details are kept confidential.
The App allows for Users to take notes. Users may email their notes to the account registered with Educational Ebooks.
Users are entitled to access Protected PDF or ePub eBooks (eBooks) on one device. Access to eBooks will be available to download for offline viewing on one device through the Educational Ebooks App. Online access is available through a supported web browser when logged in to their Educational Ebooks account. If a User attempts to access the eBooks on another device through the App the previous device will need to be deactivated. To deactivate your device, contact Educational Ebooks.
Each eBook will have a defined access period. The access period will be stated in the User’s Educational Ebook account. Publishers set the parameters for each eBook so be aware that the access periods may vary.
Interactive eBooks are only available online. The access period will be determined by the Publisher. The Interactive eBooks will be accessed from the Publisher’s website, portal or App.
In the event of a broken device or failure, the User may contact Educational Ebooks to have their device deactivated in order for a new device to be utilised to access to the User’s account.
Returns of eBooks will not be permitted unless the eBook is found to be faulty or defective by the Publisher.
As a provider of third party content Educational Ebooks does not have the authority to change licence periods defined by the Publisher.
Ebooks accessed through the Website will each have particular licence parameters. These may include, but are not limited to, the number of devices eBooks are accessible on, the number of pages (if any) that are able to be printed per ebook and the ebook date of expiry.
If a User requires knowledge of the licence restrictions (that are not available on the Website) they may request this in writing via the Contact Us section of the Website prior to purchase.
Publishers reserve the right to withdraw ebooks at any time.
Users are not permitted to access the Website or access any content via the Website in any other way except that which is expressly outlined in these Terms.
Users may not do any of the following:
• Recreate or alter any eBooks available from Educational Ebooks from their original form
• Provide log in details to any other party who is not the User
• Adhere to the restrictions placed on all eBooks accessible in the User’s account
• The User will not copy or attempt to reproduce any of the material in any way without written consent from the publisher for eBooks they access
• The User may not attempt to resell any eBook
• Not attempt to alter, reverse engineer or disassemble the eBook in any way
• Users will not attempt to store, distribute eBooks or exploit the DRM (Digital Rights Management) for any eBooks they access
• Users will be required to access the content in the most up to date version of the App or supported web browser
• Ebooks are not transferable to other Users and eBooks cannot be activated again.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Educational Ebooks:
• Excludes all liability to Users for all claims arising under or in connection with these Terms, this Website, or any content or material accessible at any time through it or their subject matter, whether in contract, tort (including without limitation negligence), in equity, under statute, for any other common law or statutory cause of action, under an indemnity or on any other basis; and
• Will not be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential or indirect damages, loss or corruption of data, loss of profits, goodwill, bargain or opportunity, loss of anticipated savings or any other similar or analogous loss resulting from User access to, or use of, or inability to use this Website, or any content or material accessible at any time through it, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, negligence, in equity or any other legal theory, and whether or not we know or have been advised of the possibility of such damage.
Users agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Educational Ebooks, our officers, directors, employees, agents, subcontractors, licensors, and suppliers, from and against all claims, actions, demands, liabilities and settlements, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising in connection with their use of this Website or resulting from, or alleged to result from, their use of this Website, the content or a breach of any of these Terms.